The Hard-to-Swallow Secret to
Saving Your Marriage
(Warning: You will never hear this in marriage counseling)
I want you to have this free book because it reveals the huge mistake most husbands make when affection, love and sex start slipping away from their marriage. I wish my dad taught me this when I was 20 years old!
You will discover why worrying about what’s going wrong is exactly what’s keeping anything from going right.
And I’ll give you two powerful questions that will reveal why you’re feeling stuck and fearing you may never have the close, connected and passionate woman you really want.
What You Will Learn in the Book
- The two badly flawed assumptions you’re making
- Why saving THIS marriage is the wrong goal
- Why talking, compromising and negotiating will not work now
- How to fearlessly speak up for yourself and change her reaction to you
- How to eliminate fear and frustration and attract her again!
- The totally irrational reason men give for not asking for what they want
- The secret thoughts women tell me about their mediocre marriage and what they want
- How you can be a BOLD leader of change without being an asshole
You need to read the book if:
- You feel there is nothing you can say or do to make her happy or turned on.
- You want more confidence and to stop walking on eggshells in your own home.
- You want so much more than a reluctant kiss goodnight from a “roommate”.
- You want to feel more powerfully masculine in attracting her to join you in the fun, flirty, sexy marriage you want. (and so does she – trust me)
This book explains how your bold and fearless ACTION can change your life.
Read the simple truth and never talked about reality for what a man needs to transform his relationship…and his life!
Steve Horsmon’s “The Hard-to-Swallow Secret to Saving Your Marriage” goes deep into the REAL reasons men settle for less than they want.
(Notice: Downloading this book will add you to my email list which will provide you with a consistent flow of valuable tips, advice and offers to change your life.)