1. Stop being wishy-washy and become more focused and directed. Feel anchored by stronger, clearer personal values and your non-negotiable boundaries
This is your foundation. You nail down the expectations you have of yourself and for yourself in relationships – especially with women.
We go through an eye-opening process that makes you wonder why you haven’t done this yet.
2. Develop control over your thoughts and emotions like never before. This sets you free from anxiety and has the most immediate impact on your relationship!
Anything is possible when you focus on the things YOU can change and influence – with or without permission from others.
You get control over your own thoughts. You feel more calm and confident with your strong emotions.
You see QUICK results in how others react to you. This step begins building your feelings of confidence fast.
3. Become a master of the masculine and feminine dance. Learn how your actions have been helping or hurting her ability to love, trust and desire you.
We uncover the truth about the roles you each play in your relationship.
You learn about “polarity” and how the lack of it makes your relationship struggle.
You create feelings of presence and connection which make her WANT to be more trusting and affectionate.
You become skilled in recognizing and CHANGING the old tactics which used to push her away.
4. Build and sustain your own masculine confidence at a high level. Protect against attacks on your confidence and learn how to counter-attack every time.
Confidence is not something you’re born with.
You learn why confidence is a simple thought process and is all about your mental game.
Attractive, confident masculinity isn’t about “doing” anything to GET something from women. It’s about who you are “being”.
You learn how to BE who you want to be and say what you want to say – with strength and confidence. You learn to do this from a genuine place of love and compassion for her.
THIS is how she will relax and feel attracted to you again.
5. Become more connected, aware and present – with everyone. You develop new skills and knowledge about the 4 critical intimate relationship needs. This is a critical step in your ability to build attraction and desire.
Everyone has basic emotional needs we want filled.
You become aware of and connected with her needs. Discover how she feels neglected and help her feel more supported, understood and connected. Learn how to communicate your needs in ways that attract her.
You are clear about your role in the relationship and how to provide more leadership toward intimacy.
You are bold and open with her as you create more emotional, intellectual, spiritual and physical intimacy.
6. Stop the destructive emotions of anger and resentment which keep you from moving forward. These emotions cause you to say and do destructive things that pull you backward. You learn how to crush them and move on with purpose.
Anger and resentment will ruin your efforts repair your relationship – every single time.
You face these feelings with honesty and learn how to let them go.
You change the negative thoughts which create anger and resentment. Then you replace them with compassionate, loving thoughts. Handle conflict like a man and watch how well she responds to you.
Even if you get a half-hearted kiss goodnight you will be strong, attractive and masculine.
7. Stop being outcome dependent and too invested in her reactions and her approval. You discover the power in letting go of your of your attachment to her attitudes and her choices. Your peace and contentment come from you being confident in YOUR attitude and choices.
A CONFIDENT man knows his values, what he wants and where he’s going in his life.
You learn how to think, speak and act according to your values without worrying about reactions from others. This is where your intimate relationship may be suffering. Are you too dependent on her reactions and care too much about what she thinks about you?
You become clear and confident in your ability to invite her to another level of relationship. You will WANT her to join you. But you don’t NEED her to join you.
While you care about what she thinks, feels and dreams, you are no longer controlled by what she thinks about YOU. Your sense of security, confidence and self-worth now comes from within you.
This is the most attractive YOU!
I know. It sounds intense – maybe a little scary. It is!
That’s where all the good stuff in life lives. The good stuff lies outside your comfort zone.
You will realize all seven of those benefits when you loosen your grip on what you currently know and what you’ve always done.
It requires a bold man who is ready for a little adventure.
Are you thinking this might not help your situation? Each of these regular guys thought the same thing – at first.