Are you confused by complicated techniques and positions? Alyssa provides simple experiments for a hotter and more connected love life. Many people are overwhelmed and confused by complicated techniques and positions that are supposed to create spark and passion. This episode gives you simple experiments for a hotter and more connected love life.
Listen to Episode 1:
Listen to Episode 2:
Take Our Attractive Husband Self Assessment Here >>
Have you ever wanted more passion or spark in your love life, but then been overwhelmed or confused by the positions, techniques and rules the “experts” propose?
Let’s be honest! Some of the techniques are complicated, even ridiculous. Things like…
- Embody a primal animal
- Arrange your and your partners legs in alphabetical formations
- Hold your breath and roll your eyes back into your head
- Common challenges men face, including early ejaculation, erectile issues and being an over-giver
- Listening to your body’s responses and remembering they actually make sense
- How to understand your erotic map and expand your pleasure
- How to go from needing a specific set of circumstancesto having a wider range of experience that creates orgasm
- Sexually relevant material — what it is and how finding it creates more excitement and passion
While these techniques might be pleasurable at some point, they can be extremely disheartening when you’re trying to create connection and passion with your partner. They can leave you frustrated and disconnected when they don’t work.
In today’s Man Alive podcast episode I brought in an expert who makes it easier for you to have an amazing sex life. Alyssa Morin is a Somatic Sex Educator, Relationship and Intimacy Guide, and founding faculty of the Institute for Erotic Intelligence. She breaks down the complexity of pleasure, embodiment, and relationship into understandable, actionable parts and pieces, without removing any of the mystery and magic of the full erotic experience!
In today’s conversation we discussed:
- The cycle of arousal most of us are caught in that actually kills spark and pleasure
- Small steps to take, alone and with a partner, that create BIG expansions in your sensuality
- The true meaning of masturbation and how to reclaim it as an act of self-care and pleasure
- The impossible idea men have about women that, when they let go of, makes sex more relaxed and connected
- 4 ways to experiment with touch that make it easier to know what you and/or a partner wants
This is a powerful conversation with two sex-positive women who are committed to you being able to create the connection and passion you want!
Alyssa Morin is a Somatic Sex Educator, Relationship and Intimacy Guide, and founding faculty of the Institute for Erotic Intelligence. She weaves mindfulness, embodiment, soulcraft, and practical information into her work with individuals, couples, and groups. She breaks down the complexity of pleasure, embodiment, and relationship (to self, other, and the World) into understandable, actionable parts and pieces that can be worked with and made sense of, without removing an ounce of the mystery and magic of the full erotic experience. Nearly ten years of her own exploration in sexuality, conscious relating, soulcentric practices, and Zen have led to a multifaceted approach that is co-creative and emergent. Drawn to this field of work because of a complete lack of sexual education, combined with a lineage of sexual trauma and shadow, Alyssa creates community where people can come together to explore themselves and others, to learn together, and to demystify and embody their erotic selves on their own terms, and at their own pace, with support, challenge, and connection.